Centre for Digital Public Services Wales (CDPS Wales) – working with you to deliver better public services for Wales
We’re here to support delivery of better public services in Wales.
We’re bringing Welsh public service professionals and digital transformation experts together.
We provide guidance, training, standards and hands-on practical help.
We conducted initial research early in 2020, and found that:
- There’s no single, concrete understanding of what “digital” means
- Not all senior leaders understand how to implement digital transformation
- Many public sector staff are keen to help, but are actively seeking help and guidance
- It’s hard for teams to keep track of best practice and share what they’ve learned
- There’s a lack of common technical and service design standards
We’ve now moved on from research to action.
To keep up with all the latest news, blogs, events and tools, make sure you sign up to our fortnightly newsletter