Knowledge sharing – using data to make decisions
18 January 2022
Join us for our next knowledge sharing webinar to explore how data can be used to make decisions within service design.
Our Digital Service Standards states:
We should constantly measure how well services are performing for users. Teams should use performance data to find and prioritise improvements. Where possible, that data should be automated and real-time, to make it as objective and easy to collect as it can be.
This session will cover:
- how data can be used when making decisions to improve services
- case studies where data has influenced service iteration
We have a great line up of speakers:
- John Morris, Head of Data and Geography at Welsh Government will explore how we can use data better and smarter
- Jeremy Griffith, Chief Operating Officer for COVID Vaccine Wales will cover how they use data to make real-time decisions
- Suzanne Draper, Head of Insight and Engagement at Data Cymru will cover the training and support they offer to those wanting to improve their data analysis skills
Tuesday 25 January
11am – 12pm