The Centre for Digital Public Services offers training in Agile, digital and user-centred design skills for people employed in Welsh public services.
For all courses, follow the links below to register or email us for future course dates and other information.
These courses are open to anyone working in a Welsh public sector organisation.
- Agile Fundamentals (2-day course)
- Content Design Bootcamp (2-day course)
- Delivery Management (2-day course)
- Designing Good Services (1-day course)
- Introduction to User Research (3-hour course)
- Making the Case for Service Design (1-day course)
- Product Management (2-day course)
- Scaling Good Services (2-day course)
- User-Centred Executive Leadership Training (4.5-hour course)
- User-Centred Service Ownership (2-day course)
- User Research Training (9 x 2.25-hour course)
- User Research for Practitioners (3 x 2.5-hour course)
These courses are for groups within the Welsh public health sector.
- Introduction to User Research (3-hour course) for digital specialists across the health sector
- a user-centred design masterclass for NHS Wales leaders
What participants said
“I usually hate training courses but with this one I was genuinely excited to join each session”
“Loved the course… a good balance of practical and theory”
“I have already started to use this with the wider team”
“I can say with confidence that this is the BEST course I’ve been on during my 25-year career”
Digital strategy for Wales
Mission 1: digital services
Deliver and modernise services so that they are designed around user needs and are simple, secure and convenient.
Mission 3: digital skills
Create a workforce that has the digital skills, capability and confidence to excel in the workplace and everyday life.